Monday, June 30, 2008

Strep Froat

as Bowen would say...Poor Meredith is really sick with Strep. Mimi came to the rescue today and is staying with Blake until Mere feels up to "mommy-ing" again.

Mere: Bowen would like you to know that you will feel better again and that you will get rainbow Popsicles if you have to have your tonsils out.

This week Laine is going to "summer camp", she is so happy and SO tired.

Bowen and I went to the Zoo today! It was nice and cool, a perfect Zoo day.

Last week we had fun times in Abilene and even got to see Linda, Robin and Reegan for a day!

Has anyone tried to schedule a Dermatologist appointment lately? Jeez! When I called the receptionist told me they were scheduling for the second week in September. I made an appointment with the PA and got in the second week in July.

Which brings me to why I made that appointment...little bitty pimples ALL OVER MY BACK, and arms, and chest, and on and on. What is the deal! I'm 33! This is totally grossing me out! It looks terrible. I just want a magic pill that will make them all go away. Blech.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Meredith, I'm so sorry she is sick!