Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Opinions and Pictures

OK I need some opinions:


First: Is it time for me to get my roots done? Some stylists I've asked have said to wait until my roots are an inch long. That seems pretty long for someone with short hair. But what they are telling me would save me some money. What do you think, how do the roots look?





















Second: How do you get a three year old to poop in the potty? I've said before that I'm not the most patient potty trainer there ever was so the pooping thing is getting old real fast. Bowen can tee tee any time we put him on the potty. He's pooped at both his grandparents' houses but not ours. Grrr...Any suggestions? He better be glad he's cute.




Here are some pictures from our visit to Abilene and the train ride Mimi, Bowen, Blake and I took today:




I know my Mom won't love the picture above but it shows the hard work we have to do to actually get Bowen to look at the camera these days.

5 comments:

Joni said...

ok your hair looks like you just got it highlighted in the first two pics. As for the 3rd picture, or jolly green giants like myself could see the top of your head. Also gorillas since they pick at things, but anyway all of this to say I don't think you need to wait a full inch but it doesn't look like you need to get it done right away. Wow, I don't think that makes sense at all but it will at least give you a comment to read:) As for Bowen, I'm glad you get to deal with this first so you can tell me what ended up working when Grant is going through the same thing.

suetmom said...

I don't think your roots are bad. Joni has a good point about the giant thing. Wait until you can get it done the way you want. When did your hair get so dark?
NO....your mom really doesn't like that picture....however, point made about Bowen.

Anonymous said...

You can hold out on the roots - they are fine for now. I love the picture of Sue, maybe I'll frame it.

Mere Ware said...

1. Roots are fine. i told you that already...but I understand why you don't trust my opinion on roots!
2. maybe tell him if he doesn't poop in the potty you are going to buy him an alligator.
3. Bowen looks at the camera about as often as Blake smiles for a picture. What can you do?

The Bird Family said...

I think they are okay for a little bit longer - I really could not even see them in the first picture...you should see mine. I have a wedding midjuly and I am trying to hold out another week or two so they are fresh!! I look like trailer trash right now with blond hair and DARK roots :)