Here are the rules:
Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
Copy the award & place it on your blog.
Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.
Nominate 7 bloggers
Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7 interesting things about myself:
1. I get up at 5:00 three times a week to go workout before school. I never thought I would be able to do it, the weird part is i am considering adding more days because I feel better on the days I get up early.
2. My New Year's Resolution was to eat more vegetables, because I really don't like preparing them. So, now I lots more fresh raw veggies. Yay for me, not so much for my tummy.
3. I used to think praise music was the cheesiest thing I had ever heard in my life (like the kind with instruments). I was just listening to the wrong kind. Praise and worship music has completely changed my relationship with the Lord. Awesome.
4. I am a pretty good cook but ever since I've had to change my diet because of Migraine, I have hit a wall and have not completely recovered. I really get tired of reading ingredient lists so I buy the things that I know for sure work in my diet. If I could I would just shop at Central Market all the time, that would solve everything except my checkbook!
5. Someday I'm going to have Lasik and a boob job I'm not sure what order those will be in.
6. I need alone time to be a good wife and Mom. I have no problem whatsoever telling Jonathan that I need an hour, two hours, an afternoon, to myself to rejuvenate. He does an awesome job giving me that, especially since he is rejuvenated by being around people. It feels selfish sometimes, but when I get snappy and all it takes is 30 minutes of reading in my room to be happy again I realize it's just who I am.
7. I get trip anxiety. I can be going on the most exciting trip ever and I will dread it. Especially if my children are going. And if it involves tickets, and/or major transportation. Is it ridiculous? Hell yes! Does that stop it? No way! It's not that I'm afraid we'll crash or something like that. It's: Do we have everything packed? Do we have tickets, ID, etc...What if the kids don't have fun? What if someone gets sick? I mean seriously it's stupid. But I end up having a blast on every trip. Sure there is always the departure both ways anxiety but besides that, fun times galore!
6. Nie Nie
7. Mighty Girl
The last two bloggers on my list are famous! But, I wanted you to read their blogs for two separate reasons. Nie Nie is a blogger who is a Latter Day Saint. She and her husband were in a fiery plane crash and were lucky to make it out alive. Hers is a beautiful blog of hope, pain, belief, and lots of cute stuff. I love it, I love her honesty. Mighty Girl, Maggie Mason I would like you to check out because of her life list. She has made a list of things she wants to accomplish (do) during her life, some of them simple, some fascinating, some would not be on my list. It has challenged me to make a life list and I would like to challenge you to make a life list. I'm going to start working on mine.