Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Alert! I'm actually doing something cool...

I am going to be a part of another blog...I know, I know you guys (or guy, maybe only one person still reads this thing) are thinking that I can't even keep up with one blog, how am I going to keep up with two? Well, hopefully I am going to get jump started on both because of:

Recipes Between Friends

It's exactly what it says it is! Leslie is heading it up, she's so cool and a few of us girls are going to be posting recipes that are quick, easy and yummy for your family to enjoy. I'm really excited about this because I've been in a kitchen rut. Boring. I'm ready to try someone elses food for a change!

So, head on over to the new blog and check it out, I've already posted a recipe!


PS:
I really need a blog makeover. And I'm not smart enough to figure out those free websites, or something. Anyone who wants to practice their skillz or wants to advertise on my blog ...HOLLA...I'm in a blog rut too and I can't pay big bucks for a design.

PPS:
Someday I'll give you some pictures of what we did over Christmas, but I'll tell you right now:

went skiing
opened presents
had a flat tire
went to see Sherlock Holmes
opened presents
opened presents
ate food
ate food
made room for new toys

You know the usual stuff...

8 comments:

miket said...

I usually get my recipes from meredith.

Leslie said...

Yay! I'm glad you blogged. I miss reading your stuff. It took me awhile to figure out thecutestblogontheblock.com for the recipe blog yesterday, but they have some super cute stuff. It tells you how to do it too. I just had trouble with the header.
PS We saw Sherlock Holmes too and LOVED it.

linda said...

Mike, I'm surprised Meredith didn't think of a recipe blog. Oh well, too late.

Heather WIlliams said...

You guys are really funny....and Meredith probably isn't reading this!

Heather WIlliams said...

Actually it isn't Jonathan, it's Sue...jonathan has been on my computer and didn't sign out!

suetmom said...

Meredith is still looking for a house on her blog, and not pregnant.....

heatherw said...

Wait...Meredith is pregnant? I've been waiting for an update on her blog and she hasn't said anything about being pregnant...are you sure?

Mere Ware said...

oh, y'all are so funny. I have a house now...I am carrying baby number two and I am writing this from my mom and dad's house because my dad is cooking supper tonight. Who needs recipes when other people cook for you??? Beat that, suckas!