Sunday, July 13, 2008

Girls and Guns

Yesterday Laine and I got to have a Girls' Day! First, we went to have our toes done. I had a pedicure and Laine was going to have her toes painted with a cute design. She got to do the big girl thing and go off by herself to have them done. I'll have to say I was a little anxious while she was off getting pampered, that kind of surprised me. When she came back to where I was she had her fingers an toes done with designs and the bonus was when I went to pay, hers was only $10!!!! What a great deal, I think I've found my salon. Then we went and had lunch at Jason's Deli, we ate inside and then went out to sit on the patio to eat our ice cream.
After we got home Jonathan and Bowen told us about their Boy Day at the Gun Show! Jonathan said Bowen was in awe of all the cool stuff, especially the binoculars. We all had rest time and then went swimming later in the afternoon. It was a great day!

Hopefully, I will have some excellent pictures to post later today. Some of us are going to try out for a game show. I'll give you a clue: "We surveyed 100 people..."











3 comments:

Tricia said...

Hey! So glad you got to have a girl day. We all need girl days. We had a girl day yesterday too and I am going to post about it soon because I think you might love the new sandals I got.

Tricia said...

Okay...i need you to read my blog and give advice, it will be much appreciated!

Joni said...

Yeah for girl and boy day!! Ok Mere told me about ya'll trying out for that game show, but has not called to let me know how it went. HURRY and post about it!!