Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hello? Yes, I'm cool. How's it going?

If I call you and the caller ID says "A girl with a really awesome phone is calling you", it's probably me.

Yes, I stood in line yesterday morning to get the new iphone, and yes that probably makes me a nerd, but remember I was already a nerd for standing in line for various Harry Potter releases, so nerdiness is not new to me. The only difference is waiting for Harry Potter and waiting for the iphone is yesterday no one was dressed up like an iphone.

I still haven't read any of the instructions so I probably know only about 5% of what the phone can actually do, but it's still totally cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny. I don't have an iphone but I'm taking your word for the coolness of it because Harry Potter rocks!

Shauna said...

You are pretty cool. Man I am glad that I am friends with you.