Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Before and After

First Before and After is Bowen's TOTALLY cute haircut! I was really nervous about taking him because I'm always so certain whoever cuts his hair will screw it up. I should know better because the girls at Cool Cuts for Kids always do a really good job. Doesn't he look handsome? Check out the underwear in the first picture. He's doing really well with the tee tee part but he hasn't pooped in days, not even in his pants. I am now armed with prune juice.




The next Before and After is for my teeth. I tried Crest Whitestrips Premium. You use them twice a day for 10 days. I had taken pictures throughout but I guess they disappeared. Here is one pretty close up and then one after the 10 days. I can tell a difference, can you?


6 comments:

Mere Ware said...

Bowen's hair is SUPER!! I love it. Ryan will love it too! And your teeth definitely look whiter.

Anonymous said...

Yes your teeth look whiter. And Bowen is adorable - looks so much like Jonathan with short hair.

Unknown said...

Finally...Bowen looks like a dang stud with his fresh cut...let me know if he needs any touch ups or gel...I got his back.

The Bird Family said...

Love the haircut!! What a cutie :)

Leslie said...

He's adorable! Your teeth look really white too.

Joni said...

LOVE Bowen's hair!! SUPER-CUTE! Also love your new white teeth! Thanks for the advice on my blog! I guess you are my only true friend b/c you are the only that tried to help! Thanks new best friend:)