Thursday, June 12, 2008

Crispy like bacon

Tomorrow is the LAST DAY OF SWIMMING LESSONS! It's a good thing too because I'm crispy like bacon. And I promise I'm putting on sunscreen like 5 times during the day and I am still looking like my last name ought to be Morales or something. All my lessons are awesome, there were a couple that I was worried about at the beginning of the week but they are swimming converts now. I really love teaching swimming. It's so wonderful to see the huge progress these little ones can make in just 7 days. It makes my heart all smiley when they are so proud of themselves.

Another thing I'm super excited about is I went shopping for Laine today. That doesn't sound like a big deal however because of the whole uniform thing I don't need to buy her many clothes during the school year. I've also decided I'm not a very good shopper for her, I shop for her like I shop for me, in pieces. You see I don't have many "outfits" I buy separates that mostly involve solid colors that all can be worn together. That is boring for a 5 year old. So I went to Kohl's and Target today and got her some cute outfits! Everything I bought was on sale too! I'll post some pictures of her in her new digs after she gets back.

2 comments:

suetmom said...

Yahoo for sales! Can´t wait to see pictures of Laine in her new outfits. I have found some of the cutest stuff here, but am so unsure of sizes...can´t tell if they will fit. I had a woman tell me the sizes run small, so that makes me hesitate.

The Duddington Family said...

Well....I have been in doors working on my homework so I look like the WHITE fat part of bacon before you cook it. I am sad I am going to miss you and Laine next year. You will have to post pictures of Laine in her new outfits. ~Jenn