Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sometimes mail is fun!

Usually mail is boring: bills, junk mail, ads. Generally mail is interesting because Linda signs me up to get samples and you never know what you'll end up with. Sometimes mail is fun! Like yesterday! When I drove up to the house there was a package on the front porch, that was really exciting! Then there was another package in the mail, bonus!
Package number 1 contained my beach bag from Land's End. I searched forever for a really big bag I could take to the pool. I wanted it to hold our towels, snacks, drinks and any other things that needed to come along, like Bowen. I think all that will fit into this ginormous bag.



The next package was the necklace I ordered from Lisa Leonard designs. Her jewelry is so simple and beautiful. I ordered this one for myself for our Anniversary, I know I probably shouldn't buy my own present, but there it is.

You can see that each little medallion has Jonathan, Laine and Bowen's initial. I love it! Thanks Jonathan!

I'm really excited because Meredith and I are headed to Abilene tomorrow and Linda Robin and Reegan are going to come too! Laine and Bowen are already there, we're going to have such fun.

6 comments:

The Bird Family said...

you have to tell me where you got that necklace! I want one!! It is great :)

Leslie said...

Cute bag and I love the necklace. If you like that you should look at The Vintage Pearl. She has such cute stuff that has that same style. Tell Robin and Linda hi for me!

Jenny Chapman said...

I pretty much think that's the only way to go...buying your own gifts! That way you get what you want and the husband is happy...very cute necklace!

Joni said...

Mere told me about that necklace!! I love it and want it!! I also love your new fun bag. It looks good on you:)

The Duddington Family said...

Cute necklace! I love how you get your own gifts. You did a great job! ~Jenn

Anonymous said...

Bwaahahahha! Awesome. xoxsemi dresses PS3 Accessories Louboutin Shoes Pigalle Christian Louboutin. Flower Girls