Friday, February 01, 2008

Oh good something to do while I'm at home with my sick kids!

1. Do you wear a name tag at work? I'm supposed to but I am generally a rebel at school and I don't.
2. What kind of car do you drive? Silver Nissan Quest, yes, it's a minivan but it rocks.
3. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell? Soft taco and a supreme chlupa, bell sucks, bueno rules.
4. Have you ever had a garage sale?yes...they are never as profitable as ou want them to be (unless you are the garage sale queens Linda and Robin)
5. What color is your iPod?silver
6. What kind of dog do you have? two mutts
7. What's for dinner tonight?Maybe some take out or the lasagna Jonathan made last night, it was really good.
8. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had? SOme of Mere's margarita at Mi Cocina, before that wine on New Year's Eve.
9. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?washed it in the washing machine at Disney World.
10. Last time you were sick? last weekend
11. How long is your hair?touches my ear lobes
12. Are you happy right now?Yes
13. What did you say last? I told Bowen his Choclate milk was in the kitchen

14. Who came over last?My parents last weekend, ever since then we've been on lockdown flu-style.
16. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted? No
17. What is your favorite key chain on your keys?A pink cross
18. What was the last movie you watched at home?I watched part of Goblet of Fire the other night.
19. What is in your pocket?No pockets today!
20. Who introduced you to your crush? No one has ever introduced me to George CLooney.
21. Where do you hurt?My heart hurts for my sick kids!
22. Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear?Nerdily enough, Jonathan and I made one together one V-day a while back.
23. What DVD is in your DVD player?Toy Story, the kids are watching it right now.
24. What's something funny you did today? Nothing yet, but I have cleaned the kitchen floor.
25. Who was the principal of your high school? Mr. Curtis, he's the best.
26. Has your house ever been TPd?yes
27. What do you think of when you hear the word 'meow'?Pumpkin Batman, the cat that doesn't play.
28. What are you listening to right now?Toy Story and a Lap Band Commercial.
29. Drinkin? I've had coffee and water.
30. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart? Probably the hair color aisle.
31. When is your birthday?March 30th.
32. What's the area code for your cell phone?817
33. Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now? Goodwill.
34. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?No
35. How many states in the US have you been to?I would say between 13 and 15.
37. What are you going to do after this?I'll probably crack open a Diet Coke, check on my kids and clean up the house a little.
38. Who was the last person you went shopping with?My mom and dad, we went to Northeast Mall and I almost got lost in Sephora.
40. What about your favorite dessert?Black Tie cheesecake at Olive Garden.
41. What is something you need to go shopping for?Really nothing I NEED right now, perhaps some Lysol.
42. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives? No but my middle name comes from the Lord of the Rings.
43. What kind of car do your siblings drive? Mazda CX7
44. Do you like pickles? LOVE
45. What about olives? Aaack
47. What is your favorite kind of juice? Orange, or maybe Cranberry but only if it has CHampagne in it.
48. Do you have any tan lines? Yes, but not because I'm tan they are permanent from teaching swim lessons.
49. What hospital were you born in? Wichita General
50. Do you remember the name of your kindergarten teacher?Ohhhh, no I don't I remember she had long hair and glasses though.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Not that I wish I had the flu, but I'm so jealous you are at home right now. We've been mock TAKS testing all week, and I'm about to lose my mind. Hope everyone feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

I hope the kids are feeling better - I'll check on y'all tomorrow.

Shauna said...

Email me your email address.
ksmccallaghan@hotmail.com

Mere Ware said...

how did you do that thing at the top of your blog? i can't figure it out...everyone's blog is cuter than mine! help!!!!!!!!