Thursday, February 28, 2008

Purse Analysis

Purse contents all in one picture.





OK in the picture above we have to the left a pile of crap. What that says is I carry crap in my purse.

Bottom left corner, cash, which will help me pay for my cut and color next week. That says, I don't trust leaving that cash in the house in case it gets used for somwthing besides my hair.

Bottom right all our new debit cards because our bank is being taken over by another bank. That says, procrastination like I can activate those cards if they are in my purse.

Top right, two necklaces and a bracelet. I have great taste in jewels.


My make up bag. This shows how I love hand lotion and Burt's bees.

Syringe, who knows when you might need to dispense some meds.


Top right, wipes, I think that says I'm a mom. So do the cars.

My medicine cabinet is on the right. Let's see, got some, Advil, Aleve, Nosonex, inhaler, and Mucinex-D. I think this shows my dependence on drugs.

Check book. Ummm, I do the shopping?


Finally, here's the dreck left in the bottom after I took all the other stuff out. I think that shows that I don't clean out my purse nearly enough.

5 comments:

5 Star Outfitters said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
robin said...

I don't think I could have fit all of my stuff in that FEW of pictures!

Mere Ware said...

I love that! If I still carried a purse mine would be quite similar on the bottom.

Holly Grant said...

From what I could tell from the picture, it looks like a cute purse. Nice and big! The bag can be junky on the inside as long as it's cute on the outside, right?!

Shauna said...

Wow. That is a lot of stuff. Lots and lots of crap! :)