Saturday, February 16, 2008

Fancy Nancy

Today Laine had her first "big girl" party, one in which I dropped her off and left! She ahd so much fun, the party goers were to wear dress-up clothes and my friend Julie let them decorate their own cake, eat cookies, have lunch and get made up. Julie (ie Martha Stewart) even made them an apron and monogrammed. By the way, this was a Valentine party not a birthday party. It was really sweet of Julie to do this for the girls! After I dropped Laine off I went to Ulta, got lunch and then went to get a mani and pedi with my Valentine money (thanks Mom and Dad and Gran and Pop). It was quite a treat to have pretty nails in yucky February.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea Julie Martha Stewart had for those kids! Somehow she must have gotten my creativity.