Monday, February 18, 2008

Open letter to Jodi Picoult:

Dear Ms. Picoult:

Will you please stop writing such horribly wonderful books so I can pay attention to my family again? I mean, I can't tear my eyes away from the pages but at the same time I don't want to keep reading because your characters lives just seem so sad. But then, then your write such terribly exciting pages that I can't look away, it's like a train wreck you just can't help but look at what's going to happen. In other words, I love your books. Keep up the good work.

Heather

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I was just thinking of her today! They're making a movie of My Sister's Keeper with the cute little girl from Little Miss Sunshine. Which one have you read lately that inspired your blog? I need a good easy read.

heatherw said...

Oh I've just read Tenth Circle and am reading 19 minutes. myyyyyyyydddddddsssssssssssaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqeeeeeeeettttttttt6666667777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo that was Bowen's message

heatherw said...

p

Leslie said...

I own Tenth Circle, but I haven't read it yet. Maybe that should be my next choice. I've heard 19 minutes is great. I really liked Plain Truth by her too. It was a shocker. I like Bowen's message. Cute cute cute. :-)

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Oh yes. Just recently read My Sister's Keeper. Sobbing myself to sleep for 3 nights in a row.