Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thanks!

Thanks for all the suggestions for Laine and her "friend". We are asking her to play with lots of friends during the day. I am going to invite other girls from her class to stay after with us and try to form new allegiances.

We're off to Jasper tomorrow to spend the weekend, a pre-surgery trip. I' sure we'll have a relaxing time.

I've been feeling off for the past few weeks, grouchy, tired, constipated, you know all the things that make you feel really great and fun to be around. I got some blood work done and my Thyroid levels were low, so she upped my medicine. Hopefully, I'll be good as new in two or three weeks.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Yay! I'll see you sometime Saturday. I think we're staying there Saturday night too.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were on thyroid medicine. You never tell me anything!