Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Plain or Peanut?

Yesterday Jonathan brought home a puppy and I didn't kill him. Mainly because he isn't our puppy, Jonathan's parents have wanted a puppy for a while and someone at Joanthan's school was giving away part Bassett Hound part Lab puppies and he took one. At first, Bowen called him donut but it has evolved to Peanut. He's pretty (really) cute but I am so glad he's not mine. Haivng a puppy is like having a baby, they are lots of work.



In other news I'd like to say THANKS to my mom for coming to Fort Worth to keep the kids home one more day to recoup before heading back to school. I love you Mom! And I loved drinking coffee out of my cute Valentine's Day mug.

I went to the doctor yesterday for some bloodwork and found out I have rosacea. Anyone with ANY information on this skin condition, give me some advice. I have some topical antibiotic cream and was told to get a really good sunscreen so that the cream can do it's job. I had been having some trouble with acne, these big cyst looking pimples with no head and they wouldn't pop. Turns out they aren't acne, it's rosacea. That's why I look like I have a sunburn all the time and I why I blush at the drop of a hat. Weird. I probably need to see a Dermatologist but I'm going to wait to see if the cream provies any cyst relief.

I think this cute puppy is giving me hayfever, he better be glas he's cute.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I can't believe they want a puppy. They don't seem like pet people. He is SUPER cute though. I'm trying to fight my urge to get one. Does that mean you guys will be heading to the lower part of the state any time soon to deliever the cuteness? It'd be great to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

You have been busy at your house. Flu, strep, new puppy. Hip Hip Hooray for your mom helping with the kids, that's the best. My mom babysat for Robin very little but she would keep her when she was sick which was a huge help. Rosacea - I know nothing about it.

Anonymous said...

After reading a little about rosacea - you should feel better about this: Bill Clinton and Rosie O'Donnel both suffer from rosacea.

Shauna said...

your mom rocks! The puppy is really cute. Our puppy, on the other hand...is really really obnoxious! UGhhhhhhhhhhh....stupid dog.