Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hazardous Material


SO Laine woke up last night around midnight crying because she had to tee-tee really bad. So she went but she was still crying. Jonathan reached over to comfort her and felt the flames of death eminating from her skin. Her took her temp and it was over 103. Yikes. It was Jonathn's turn to stay home so I made an appointment for her at the doctor. At school that morning when I dropped Bowen off we walked into a very quiet classroom and that was because there were only 3 other boys there. Everyone else was sick. About noon the Learning Center called and said Bowen had a temp again and that I needed to come get him. I ran over to pick him up and there were only two other kids there, two others had gone home sick before Bowen. Yikes. SO Jonathan came to my school, picked Bowen up and took both kids to the doctor. The doctor ran a flu test and a strep test on Laine. Let's see, which one woould you choose if you had to if you said the flu because it's way worse and takes longer to recover, you are correct, Laine has the flu which probably means Bowen has it too along with strep. Stay away from our house were are a BIOHAZARD.

2 comments:

robin said...

oh shit!!!!

Anonymous said...

Heather, I don't even know what to say. I'm so sorry. I'm sure things could be worse but right off hand I don't know how.