Saturday, January 19, 2008

The eyes have it...



OK here is what I need from my blog readers, an honest opinion on my eye make-up. I've been having lots of allergy related darkness under my eyes. The first picture was over Christmas and I have no concealer on under my eyes. The second two picture are from today after I went to the Bobby Brown make-up counter in Nordstom and had them correct and conceal under my eyes. I think it looks really good and Jonathan noticed as soon as walked in that something was different about my look. My question is, can you tell a noticeable difference? And if you can is it a good difference. My first inclination is to go back tomorrow and buy that stuff up but I want to see what you guys think.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even though I just talked to you about this I'll vote. I vote yes, I really like it!

Mary Beth said...

I have a HORRIBLE problem with dark circles under my eyes. I could sleep 8 weeks and still have them! I see a difference and want to know what you used.

Leslie said...

I vote yes too. It looks really good.

robin said...

i vote yes! it looks great!

Anonymous said...

Okay what's up - I can't post a reply on Leslie's blog because I don't have an ID. I can post on everyone else's - what's the deal??