Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A few of MY favorite things:

My first favorite thing is my newest favorite thing, I love the way the Bobbi Brown corrector and concealer makes my eyes look bright and awake!

My favorite snack or item to go with a sandwich Ritz baked chips in Veggie flavor, yum!

My favorite place to get a burger is Kincaid's, it might get bumped tonight, I'm going to try Dutch's on University.

Best drink of all time.

My favorite overall place to eat, my order: enchiladas modern with sour cream sauce.

I love my terry cloth robe from VS, it keeps me warm after my shower and no need for a towel!

My favorite store to browse in is Sephora, it used to be Ulta but Sephora is way fancier and has more fun stuff to try.




BTW, Bowen has strep again, we're going to have an ENT consult on the biggest tonsils in the world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well hell.

Shauna said...

Did I ever tell you that the doctor said Mackenzie has the biggest tonsils in the world last week?!?!?! But she hasnt ever had any problems! Weird. I love all of your favorites. YOU are one of my favorites. Want me to make you a header for you blog??

heatherw said...

Yes, I have been thinking about how sad my blog looks lately! I would LOVE for you too!