Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Random Thoughts on a Tuesday

* I hate it when I cook a sucky supper, tonight was one of those nights. Don't make enchiladas with smoked chicken, or maybe do if you want some quality dog food.

*Meredith found my SUNGLASSES! YAHOO! I finally bought some big girl sunglasses (read expensive) this summer and I thought I had lost them, but she found them in her purse, my guess is I accidentally put them in her purse instead of mine at the hospital.

* I hate insurance.

* Two Aleve + two mucinex D = a very good afternoon at school

* I really want a new tattoo, what can I do to convince Jonathan this is a good idea?

* Please continue to pray for the right doors to open for Jonathan, if you know what I mean.

* We have decided Bowen's hair has gone from cute to scruffy so we are going to get a new style for him.

* Valentine's Day is WAY too close to Christmas.

* Being Type A is really hard work sometimes.

* Locking lug nuts aren't just to keep your tires from being stolen.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are my random comments:
1. If you don't cook, you won't have sucky suppers.
2. Entice your husband with sex for the tattoo.
3. I didn't even know you could take TWO mucinex!
4. Valentines Day is stupid. You can't even go to a restaurant to eat because they are so crowded.
5. I love Bowen's hair!
6. Type A - we have Type A's in our family???

Shauna said...

You crack me up! And so does linda.
1. I made a grrrreat supper last night.
2. Sex works for everything.
3. You might want to see a physician about your drug usage.
4. Need the lug nut story.

Anonymous said...

I can't pray for Jonathan - I'm too busy praying the gangsters will return my bottle tree!

Shauna said...

Linda's bottle tree got stolen?!?!?!!? WHAT?? That sucks!

Anonymous said...

Shauna, it was stolen from Jonathan's school before I even got it! I'm not sure life can go on without a bottle tree - I can't wait for Jonathan to make me another one!