Saturday, January 12, 2008

Worst Parenting Story...

I read lots of blogs and one that I read had a contest the other day so see who had the worst parenting story. I was too late to enter but I feel like this one might have been in the top 10 at least.

Let's see...we had just gotten back in town from somewhere (or maybe it was back from staying at the Veale's all July) any way it was hot weather. In our house we are not always prompt at picking up sippie cups so it is common to find a sippie with spoiled milk in it. Well, Bowen one day, found a sippie cup that I guess had been under the Entertainment Center for a LONG TIME and decided to take a bog swig off it. I know, that is extremely gross all by itself, but the worst part is when he spit it out maggots, yes, maggots came out of his mouth too. Beat that suckas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Wow. Can't beat that one.

Anonymous said...

That should absolutely be in the top 10.

Shauna said...

Hmmm...I should have a good one - let me see - We have actually done the maggot sippy cup thing once before too...hmmmmm.....I have let my kids throw up in their beds and sleep in it all night a few times (without knowing of course)...That doesnt beat the maggot cup though. I will keep thinking!

robin said...

maybe its because I'm only on kid #1 that I can't top that...maybe because shes only 16 months...but have faith...I WILL prevail!