Thursday, January 05, 2006

XYZ

Here is how my first day back at school went...I had just dropped off the kids and stepped back in the car, I looked down to put on my seatbelt and my zipper was down. Yes. It. Was. I tried to convince myself that my shirt had covered it up but then I remembered that when I scooched Bowen up further on my hip my shirt rode up above my jeans. I wasn't embarrassed just wishing someone had told me!

It was back to the real world today, these are the times I question my working full time. I love my school and the people I work with but I wish I had a couple extra days a weeks to spend with the kids. I can't think about that too much or I really get sad. And speaking of sad, my anti-depressant is working but I think the dosage will be pushed to the limit with school starting back, I might need to call the doc and discuss it. You know, I was a person that always thought depression would never affect me, I'm a happy and positive girl. Let me tell you this has been the most challenging time I've faced in a while. I really thought I'd never feel good again. I still don't really feel like being social all the time but at least I'm not angry at anything that moves or feel the overwhelming desire to get in my car and drive somewhere far away.

I really had a great Christmas, time with family and presents are always good too! I have a great family.

No comments: