Thursday, January 19, 2006

Thursday's Random Thoughts



1. I wonder why kids games are SO BORING.
2. There are still sweaters with tags on them in my closet because there hasn't been a winter yet.
3. I haven't been hungry lately.
4. Bowen is getting a bottle of formula at school now because the milk cow ain't what she used to be.
5. I saw a newborn baby today and was glad I wasn't taking him home.
6. I'm ready to get a new car.
7. I'm not as excited about American Idol as I usually am.
8. Jonathan and I need to go to a movie.
9. I started my period this week, it's the first one I've had in 17 months, I didn't miss it.
10. There are no days off of school in February.

5 comments:

Shauna said...

Yes .... that is the ONE = ONE SINGLE - thing that I loved about being pregnant/nursing!!! And CandyLand is the worst game ever.

momsuet said...

You haven't played Hungry, Hungry Hippo...what can be more exciting?

February is going to be a long short month and by the way, when are you going to get that new car?

Anonymous said...

Another random thought...do you remember the Hungry, Hungry Hippo song that was on the commercial? I sing that song to myself when I am starving to death and perusing the cabinets and fridge for anything I can stick in my mouth that very instant!

Maybe it's my subconscious trying to slow down the hand to mouth action! :)

Shauna said...

heather - I tagged you on my blog so you need to go see what you need to do.
www.shaunacallaghan.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great comments, you've been busy. When ARE you getting a new car?