Monday, January 23, 2006

Minivan, Mrs. Bairds, Middle Ear

Those are three things I'm excited about right now, let me explain:

Minivan:
Today was my first day driving my regular day in the new vehicle. It was great, I got the kids in and out in a flash and even let Laine watch a movie on the car ride back from finishing the paperwork at the dealership. She loves the "robot car" Myrtle, and will tell you all about it even if you don't ask.

Mrs. Bairds:
I was the winner of a Mrs. Bairds fried pie for guessing Danny's Sunday phone picture! Danny is the preacher at the church I attend and he takes a picture every Sunday with his phone, people guess what it is, and he gives a prize to the winner. I feel sort of cool because I always grew up feeling like the preacher was a sort of celebrity! Our family had dinner at the Sims' the other night and we had a fabulous time visiting and getting to know them and their children.

Middle Ear:
Most importantly Bowen has his ENT appointment tomorrow. If the Dr. said he could do tubes right there in his office, I would totally do it. I'm so ready for Bowen to be himself for longer than a few days at a time. I'm praying for the soonest time slot possible for his tubes. I want my baby to be well!

Has anyone tried the Cinnamon Dolce Latte at Starbucks? If it was served on a plate, I would lick it clean!

2 comments:

Joanie said...

Hey Heather!

Congrats on the new vehicle. I had to click on your link on Danny's site to see who the lucky winner of the coveted fried pie award was! Glad to see you are blogging and glad to see you are posting pictures of your sweet babies on there! That's the best part! Keep 'em coming!

Joanie M.

Anonymous said...

Okay Heather, do NOT be like you cousin. Worry worry worry, oh wait, not worried anymore and oh wait, did I forget to tell you I'm not worried anymore? Sooo as soon as you know something about Bowen, LET US KNOW. The minivan is cool, I approve. What was the picture of?