Friday, January 20, 2006

I'm it!

I was tagged by Shauna, so here goes nothing!

Four jobs you’ve had in your life:
Lifeguard/swim teacher
Luskey's
workout room overseer at ACU
teacher
Four movies you would watch over and over:
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
As Good as it Gets
Baby Einstein Symphony of Fun...oh wait a minute did I really type that out loud?
Grease
Any of the Harry Potter movies
Four places you have lived:
Abilene, Texas
Stephenville, Texas
Granbury, Texas
Fort Worth, Texas
Four TV shows you love to watch:
LOST
ER
A Baby Story
Sopranos
Four places you have been on vacation:
Cozumel
Ruidoso
Colorado
San Antonio
Four websites you visit daily:
www.dooce.com
Mere's blog
Jonathan'sblog
www.babycenter.com
and lots and lots more
Four of your favorite foods:
Hamburger and fries
DIET COKE
Chicken strips
A salad someone else makes (like Olive Garden)
Four places you would rather be right now: (this is hard I'm at home with my family right now)
A movie
shopping with unlimited funds
somewhere I could get a tan
On a date with Jonathan
Four people I am tagging:
eeek
Jonathan
that's all I know that wouldn't be retagging someone!

Thanks Shauna, that was fun!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

YEA!! It was my first time being tagged too - You should check out my old roommate's blog - her's is great! She even has her own domain because her husband is a big geek! :0) it is www.mookarama.com