Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What is the opposite of Super Supper?

Because whatever it is, we had it tonight. Or perhaps I should say didn't have it. I was running late this afternoon so Jonathan started supper, grilled chicken, baked beans, green beans, and grilled pineapple. Sounds pretty good right? Well, Jonathan cut into his chicken first and immediately spit it out when he bit it. I tried it and it was like biting into one of those toy rubber chickens, and it didn't taste right. Ugh, so I don't know if the chicken was bad or what. If it was bad I'm not sure why because I bought it before the sell by date and immediately froze it. So, it was an official fend for yourself night. Laine had chicken nuggets, Bowen had waffles and I ate everything planned in the meal except for the chicken. It's so frustrating when supper is ruined for some reason.

Tomorrow and Friday are Field Days at my school. I'm ready for 2:50 on Friday because that means my stress is over for the year. And to those of you who read my blog and work with me, sorry about the NO SHORTS rule, I decided I wouldn't wear shorts either if no one else could.

I'm SO excited for summer!

Jonathan do you even READ by blog anymore? If you do, it would be great if you would comment every once in a while. I mean not every time just sometimes! Love Ya, Thanks.

4 comments:

Mere Ware said...

At least you cook...

Anonymous said...

I've always found it interesting that whenever someone is serving something sketchy (rattlesnake, frog, rabbit, squirrel, etc.), they say, "Tastes just like chicken!"
Would Anthony Bourdain have eaten Jonathan's chicken?

Leslie said...

Justin never reads my blog either. He says that he already knows what's going on so he shouldn't have to read about it. I think he just doesn't like to read. Enjoy your field days!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.