Thursday, May 22, 2008

Random Thoughts

*When you are running in hot weather, does it ever start feeling cooler?

*I met someone this afternoon that I generally did not like, that rarely happens to me.

*This afternoon I was able to walk around my gym for next year, it was SO big and it doesn't look like a dungeon!

*My swimming lessons are already full up. So if you see me the week of June 9th and I look like a prune, don't worry, I'll be OK.

*Jonathan went to the midnight showing of Indiana Jones last night and HATED it.

*I PLUCKED a hair off my CHIN tonight. Wait. What did I say? What I meant to say was, hmmmm...Son of a bitch?

* I love new tennis shoes, and, does it ever get easier to run in the heat?

* How do my kids keep getting cuter, will they blow up from cuteness?

*Every once in a while when I think about my new job, I panic and think "Am I doing the right thing?" but then I get better.

* T-minus not very long until: School is over, Jonathan's new job starts, gas prices make me ACTUALLY throw-up instead of just feeling like it.

7 comments:

suetmom said...

mine didn't, they just got cuter....

Leslie said...

I second that on gas prices and feeling panic about the new job. Justin is very worried that Jonathan didn't like Indiana Jones. I think we're going to see it tonight and he's already hating it.

Anonymous said...

Your kids ARE cute! Will you teach Ree to swim?

Anonymous said...

It never gets cooler, but you become tougher.

Shauna said...

I wish you won my makeover. I kind of want to give you one anyway - lets chat this week and see what we can come up with. I mean - whatever - I own this company - I can do what I want to right?!?!

heatherw said...

I wish I had won your makeover too! I was at my computer all morning to see if you had announced the winners! I'll get in touch!

Mere Ware said...

I too have plucked a ch** hair before...not cool. Is it in our genes??? Thanks a lot mom.