Saturday, May 03, 2008

Happy Birthday BOWEN!

Let's see, this time three years ago, I was getting ready to push Bowen Cole Williams into this great big world! So to commemorate his birth here is a list of things I love about Bowen:

1. his big brown eyes

2. the way he loves stuffed animals

3. he loves his big sister and wants to sleep in her bed every night

4. he's a mommy's boy

5. because he is such a boy

6. he can play for long amounts of time by himself

7. his cute little baby face

8. the way he has to have pants on all the time but he loves to run around naked after bath time.

9. he can find things ( I know this doesn't sound like a big deal but his sister can't find her heiney with two hands, so it's nice)

10. He has a sweet spirit and a caring heart.

11. he likes to draw on himself with markers.

12. the fact that he is no longer a newborn


We have the Bob the Builder party later today, I'm sure I'll have some great pictures later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Bowen because he is so cuddly - happy birthday Bowen.