Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day!







We had a grand time over at Travis and Julie's house today! Everyone came home tired and a little sunburned. I blame the sunburn on the fact that spray on sunscreen is not a good as the lotion kind. Last summer, I bought some and at the end of my swimming lessons I could see the ribbon of white skin in a sea of redness. That's the way we all look this afternoon because I chose to use someone 's sunscreen instead of bringing my own. Now, I'll know better.
This is going to be a busy week with field day two days this week and just all the other end of the year stuff. Eight more days of school for me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun to me.

Holly Grant said...

Heather,
I would like to address your live feed you have added on your blog. I hate those things! Now, I will feel weird stalking your blog daily!

heatherw said...

Holly, I hate it too! It's gone!

Anonymous said...

Check this out:

http://www.badastronomy.com/bablog/2008/05/26/best-image-ever/