Monday, March 31, 2008

Birthday Weekend in Review




I had a febulous birthday weekend! I tell everyone that asks my life has only gotten BETTER the older I get, it's great!


Mom came into town on Saturday evening and the crew minus Paco went to eat at Pappas Burgers, if you haven't tried it yet, run and have one of their yummy burgers and sinful shakes. Mom also brought a chocolate fudge cake from McKay's bakery in Abilene, I enjoyed every bite I ate, it was divine.


Sunday morning we all met at Ol'South for breakfast. Then Mimi and Laine went to Dallas to see High School Musical on Ice. Jonathan and I took Bowen to see Horton Hears a Who and then they took a nap while I shopped. I found a cute, summery tote and some new earrings. It was a nice afternoon.


As always, here are some pictures:


2 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy late birthday!! I didn't know it was your bday! I'm going to have to learn all of these new family hoidays. It looked like you had a great weekend. Your hair is really cute like that.

robin said...

Good pics!!! :)