Thursday, March 06, 2008

My week in Review

After a wonderful trip to Abilene where we ate great food, bought an expensive new camera (a Canon Rebel xti if you're interested), and went to see two Academy Award nominated movies (Juno, No Country for Old Men), there was Monday: I went out to start the car and to my great surprise, Bowen's side of Myrtle had been open all night in the rain. Yes. Holy. Shit. When I say wet I mean when I took his seat out of the car, water POURED out of it. My seat was even wet, I had to sit on trash bags on the way to school. I quickly got some towels and newspaper, got his seat out of the truck, switched Laine's seat to the very back and I was only three minutes late to school. This was not before I called my husband a bad name and gave him the bird because he was being less than helpful. We apologized later. I cried my make-up off on the way to school. The rest of the day was a fiasco, especially the part where we had to load the crib, changing table and crib mattress up in the truck in the rain/sleet. I had a large glass of wine with some wine on the side when we got home.

Tuesday: Shopped Just Between Friends sale, got some cute stuff for the kids.

Wednesday: Worked JBF sale with Meredith, it was fun although Mere was a better cashier on her first time than I was on my third sale. It was fairly humorous.

Thursday: I was SUPPOSED to go get my hair did today but because of the weather had to cancel, that caused me to say bad words. Thankfully she rescheduled for Saturday. Gymnastics was cancelled and now we're just waiting to see if we'll have school tomorrow. The snow is pretty cool even though it's totally time for Spring.

Stupid Blogger won't let me upload pics, maybe later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully some day you will take the time to print your blogs for your children. Maybe then you will laugh at things like Myrtle being wet.

I need more info on the camera. I read a little about it. Do you need to buy an additional lense? How is it rated? I really like that it takes pictures instantly and one after another.