Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

Look at the Ware family and how cute and put-together they look. Look at the Williams and see how dorky they look.
We're looking better here just really squinty, it was cloudy but still sunny.
What a cute Easter bunny!
I bought 2 dozen cascarones (confetti eggs) at the local Fiesta. The grimace on my face is there because Bowen couldn't make the eggs crack so he just pushed on my head REALLY hard to try to break it.

Laine was off having a grand Easter in East Texas, we missed her madly. This will always be remembered as the Easter (and Spring Break) of disbursement.

3 comments:

suetmom said...

I love all the cute pictures...and Bowen's hair isn't covered in peanut butter or Aquaphor!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, I particularly like the grimace on your face.

Anonymous said...

you guys are dorks! Thanks for the lasagna!