Friday, March 14, 2008

A ray of sunshine...

in more ways than one!


Bowen's night last night and day today was really bad, I even called the doctor to see about increasing his pain medicine.


When Laine and I got home today we sent Jonathan out of the house and I put Bowen down for a nap. He slept about an hour, the most he'd slept all day. When he woke up he was like a whole new man! It was so nice to see him happy. He wanted a popsicle so we went outside and ate popsicles in the warm sun and played with the water hose. Here are some pictures:



And one of Blake because she's so cute!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad he feels like playing a little. And I don't even recognize Blake!

robin said...

Blake looks just like mere's baby pics!

The Duddington Family said...

I will keep you and your family in my prayers. I just love your pictures by the way! ~Jenn

Shauna said...

I am with wireless - your post is very likeable. :) Hope Bowen is feeling better! I am with Linda on the whole Blake thing - you could put a completely different baby picture of some random kid on your blog and I would believe you that it was blake.