Saturday, March 22, 2008

The big 3-5

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONATHAN~


Yes, today Jonathan turns thirty-five. The kids and I had a surprise party for him on Wednesday since Laine was going to be at Pop and Gran's house on the actual day. We got balloons, streamers, horns, made a cake and got him his present. He was so excited, he had never had a surprise party before.


Bowen managed to give Jonathan an early present yesterday. I was happily shopping for shoes in Nordstrom's yesterday and I called to check in and all Jonathan could say was: OH. MY. GOSH. You see, Bowen snuck into the kitchen while Jonathan was outside working and got the peanut butter jar. He opened it, stuck his hands in it, put it on his hair, his face, his clothes. Jonathan said it was EVERYWHERE. My sweet husband spent 35 minutes cleaning up peanut butter off the kitchen and off Bowen. All I could do was laugh really hard. Too bad he didn't get pictures.


As for Birthday festivities we are going to enjoy the great weather and go eat at Ocean Rock this evening. YUM!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy birthday, Jonathan! Hope y'all have a great Easter.

Anonymous said...

Happy bday Jonathan. I couldn't have picked better nephews than you and Ryan. I love you!!

Shauna said...

Happy Birthday Jonathan! Late now but whatever! Hope you guys had a great weekend!