Monday, April 07, 2008

Cliff Notes

Here are some short tidbits of our life lately:


Today I had a 4th grade girl call a 4th grade boy a douche bag. I should have won an award for not laughing at something really funny. She stated when asked if she knew what a douche bag was that her friends told her it was a bag of poop. Another award for not laughing in the bag.



Friday I wore two different shoes to school. The funniest part is that I had made fun of my friend the computer teacher all day for mistakenly wearing her work out pants in place of her nice black slacks.



Bowen sleeps behind a chair in our room almost every night. I think it stems from us telling him he needs to stay in his room if he wakes up and not come to get in our bed. Here's the proof:


Jonathan has just a few weeks to lose 10 pounds or he has to go without a shirt at Bowen's birthday party. As a matter of fact Ryan is in the contest too. Come one come all to Bowen's party! Really, I think both of them can succeed!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

struggling so far...i love food

The Duddington Family said...

I think Pacer and I need to join in on losing 10lbs. Best of luck to Jonathon. ~Jenn

Holly Grant said...

I love it that you wore two different shoes! I think it is hilarious when people do that and it seems to happen a lot! And yes, I give you big time cred for not laughing at the douchebag comment.

Anonymous said...

dude, your feet sort of look like muppet feet in that picture. I think it's the angle, cause that idea had never entered my mind before. check it out and let me know what you think. hope this isn't an insult and you are cracking up right now.

Anonymous said...

Bowen is such a good boy, doing exactly what you say, not getting in your bed. Good job Bowen. The shoes. I don't even know what to say.