Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I got a new job, I got a new job,

I got a new job, hey, hey, hey ,HEY!

Today I accepted the PE job at the Fine Arts Academy in my district. I was a little nervous about making the change at first but when I sat down and talked it over with Jonathan and prayed about it, it was clear what I should do. I am going to be working with some great people, I'm going to have a HUGE gym that doesn't make me feel like I'm in a cave and I think the students will have PE everyday. I have been at my school for SEVEN years, and I was ready for a change.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!!! Very exciting.

Leslie said...

We're all making some changes, huh? Congratulations!!

suetmom said...

Hooray for change....keeps our lives interesting!

robin said...

YEAH!!! You've been wanting a little change, and this is perfect!!! I can't wait to hear more about it!

The Bird Family said...

I am so happy for you but sad for me! :) I am going to miss you next year!!

The Duddington Family said...

Congratulations! You are going to be awesome and truly missed. Yeah for you! :o) ~Jenn