Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Dear Mini Boden,

Thank You for appearing in my mailbox today. As I turned your many pages I added up what clothing I would like to buy my kids and you know what? It turned out to be about a $1,000,000 because you make the perfect clothes, I want to buy it all! They are all so cute and comfy looking and like KID clothes. You see, some of your competitors make kids clothes that look like tiny adult clothes and I'm not raising tiny adults I'm raising kids. However, there is something impeding me racing to the computer and ordering your stuff, I don't have $1,000,000. I know, I know you're offering free shipping and 10% off right now, what is 10% of a million dollars again?

Lovingly Yours,
Heather

PS: Come to my mailbox again in a few months and I'll see what I can do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you hate the small version of adult clothes? Some of the little girl stuff looks like stripper clothes.