Wednesday, September 27, 2006

So I promise I had English in college...


Last night I reread my last blog and HELLO, what, did I use three different tenses in one sentence? That really was horrible, I apologize.

On to other news:

My mom broke her wrist. She was playing tennis and fell while going back to hit an overhead. She says she has a funny apparatus on it, I can't wait to see it.

Bowen did qualify for speech therapy. He is at an 18 month level for receptive speech but only a 12 month level for the talking part. He is 16 months and had to have a 4 month delay to qualify so he bearly made it.

My cute phone is still lodged deep in the recesses of my car. Oh how I miss my pink phone...

t-minus too many days and counting till we go see baby Reegan.

I'm nervous about starting the "real" 1/2 marathon training.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's exactly how Robin broke her wrist. I left town the next day. Robin had to call her grandmother to help button her pants. Then she had to confess her belly button ring to her grandmother. It was pretty funny.

I don't know your phone story. Where is it? If it's in your car why can't you find it?

When are y'all coming to San Angelo? Reegan wants to know.

Shauna said...

we went to speech therapy evaluation today and didnt even get to that part because Chase didn't pass hearing. uhhhh....I will post about it.

Anonymous said...

Heather, me and Mere were running tonight and I was thinking about you...actually, I think about you often, I mean, I was just wondering if you were running and stuff. You better be!

robin said...

Reegan and I can't wait for y'all to get here! HURRY!!!!

Anonymous said...

you need to post something girl...shoot!