Monday, September 11, 2006

Jonathan? Are?


For the longest time instead of saying Daddy where are you Laine would say Daddy? Are? in a singsongy voice.

Jonathan is on a school trip to Big Bend, I've been a single parent since Friday night. I'm bushed! How did I take care of both kids and him after he broke his leg? I guess necessity. I can't wait for him to get back, he really is a big help with the kids.
Today was a great day for Laine. It was Grandparents day at her school, since no grandparents were available I invited Ryan to come instead. It ended up that Mere got to come too! I wish I could have been a fly on the wall. I know all of them enjoyed it.

this one's for you Robin!

Reasons I'm glad I'm not Robin:

People saying "You're STILL pregnant?!"
Getting up 14 times to pee at night
Waiting, waiting, waiting

Reasons I wish I was Robin:
Anticipation (waiting, but the good side of waiting)
Meeting the person growing inside you for 40 weeks
That newborn timetable, the only time that matters is when she ate last
Maternity leave
Sweet baby girls

OK so my pros outweigh my cons: should I have another baby?

In theory I would, in practice I might die of exaustion if I had three children

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course I'd love it if you had forty children. BUT remember the two C's - car insurance and college.

robin said...

I'm to the point that the waiting game is getting old! I'm reeeeaaaady!

I think a third one would be fun...maybe when Bowen gets more independant though!

Shauna said...

I am having to do a little catching up on the blog reading - 3 kids bites. :) I mean that I love my kids a lot and you should have like 20!