Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Birds and Britches

Here is a picture of Diego, he's the bird Dad and I found Sunday morning during our run. He was just sitting in the grass, cold and scared. I walked over to him and he hopped right on my finger! It was too cool. After a stop at Petsmart which cost mom a trillion dollars,Diego now resides in her classroom. Go, Diego, GO!







Here is my ultra cool family sporting giant underpants. I guess a little background is needed: When Mere was little she LOVED PeeWee's playhouse. Mom and Dad bought her a set of shows so we drug them out for Laine to watch. In one episode PeeWee does various things with a pair of giants underpants like making a "suave vest" with them. Before we knew it Dad came back from wal-mart and the pictures show what happened next!

On a side note I took said underpants to school this week and had giant underpant relay races, they were a hit, mostly.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ONLY in our family would this happen. Are other families like us? Are we normal? Who cares, we're fun!!

momsuet said...

I love your story...Diego says "hey'. He has been sitting on the books on my desk for most of the afternoon.