Thursday, November 02, 2006

Soy un perdedor

I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me.

I have been a total loser blogger the last month, I promise to do better.

Meanwhile here's some randomness:

I've been diagnosed with hypothroid.

I took both my kids to the doctor yesterday.

Today I went for a bike ride. If the safety strap hadn't been on the bike trailer, Bowen would have gone shooting across Granbury Road without me.

Jonathan brought a baby camel to Laine's school today.

Bowen has snot coming out his ear.


I'll be back with Halloween pictures later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what is hypothyroid? Why does Bowen have snot coming out his ear? What is the camel's name? We need more info.

Shauna said...

I am so glad that you are still alive. I was getting a little worried - ok - I agree with Linda - all the randomness needs some details. Sometimes the randomness does not - but today it does.