Saturday, November 18, 2006

I ran by myself today!

I had to do a long run solo today. I was really worried about it. First I was worried I would get lost on the route I planned. Then I worried I would get hurt or something and be alone and stranded. So at 6:40 this morning I set off on my adventure. I had great songs on my ipod, I had my dorky water fanny pack, I was ready. I made one wrong turn and figurd it out after about 20 feet, found the right way and didn't have anymore problems. It was a great route because it went through Colonial and I was on part of a Luke's run. I had plenty of people and houses to look at. So I survived seven miles of running alone, that's a record for me... it was a fun adventure but I'll be ready to have Julie back and hopefully Mere and Ryan will join us soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you! I don't know if I'm more proud of the 7 miles or of the 6:40 am.