Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Which do you want first, good news or bad news?

Good news is Mere and Ryan found a house!






Bad news is Jonathan broke his leg. More on that tomorrow.






Other news is I got a fat tattie! Oh yeah, and it really pissed Jonathan off. But that's not why his leg is broken.






None of these pics are very good, but you ge the gist. We go to the Orthopedic Surgeon tomorrow, we don't think he'll need surgery. He broke it riding a dirt bike his back wheel slipped on wet grass and the bike fell on his leg. He broke the tibia. Yikes.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Oh - I love Meres house - is she hugging the house in that picture?? And I love your tat - I am going to get another one soon too - Kip and I are both going to get new ones. :0)
Sorry about Johnathan's leg - that sucks!

Anonymous said...

Where do I start? I'm so happy for Mere and Ryan, a new house is always fun. Poor Jonathan, that really sucks. As far as I'm concerned that's all dirt bikes and motorcycles are good for. Okay, now about me. I'm having some issues. Mike called last night and told me about the girls' spa weekend. And about the tattoos. I know I'm not supposed to be jealous or have envy. But I'm both. I really really really want a tattoo. I don't know where or what but I was up very late last night trying to make those decisions. I have a heavy weight on my shoulders because of this. Poor me.

momsuet said...

First of all, Linda, let me tell you that it HURTS! But, it is kind of a badge of courage. Heather was really a trooper...only grimaced once or twice. I, on the other hand, whinned about it more than once or twice. I do have a lovely green leaf on my right ankle. Is that a tat on Jonathan's right leg? I bet it is! Looks like it...sort of, doesn't it? I posted a comment earlier...wonder where it went?