Thursday, March 30, 2006

Happy Birthday to me, happy birthday to meeeee...

Yes today is my Birthday, 31 years ago today the wonderful and sweet Heather Lorien was born! Let's see I got to go pick out my own present from Jonathan, a pendant from James Avery, oh and some earrings too. Mom got me my tattoo and some new makeup, Bare Minerals, it's great. Then we'll finish out the day by eating at Mi Cocina, yum!
I LOVE birthdays, I'm not picky on whose it is, it's just a great and happy day! So, saying that what is your greatest birthday memory?
I think mine would be my 16th birthday, my mom and dad got me a convertible VW rabbit. It was SO COOL, I loved the orangey-red color and the black top. They totally surprised me by driving it in front of the house then luring me outside.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are all my favorite - I'm just happy for every new year!

Shauna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...It sounds like you had a pretty great B-day. So...31...how is the air up there??? :0) JK.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday heather!!! sorry i did't get to tell you yesterday. and here is my present to you....a trip to arkansas!!! YEAH!! are you so excited!! see, dreams really do come true:)

momsuet said...

I guess one of the most special birthday's was when I turned 50. When you, Mere and your Dad gave me a surprise birthday breakfast. It was so neat to have so many wonderful friends show up. I still have the poem that Gloria wrote me..a real treasure. That one ranks up at the top of the birthday list.

Mere Ware said...

I loved my birthday when we were in Red River(?) and we got to do lots of cool stuff and then I got tons of Barbie gear! Don't worry everyone, this was at least 10 years ago...Ha!