Thursday, March 09, 2006

I need to work so I can stay skinny.

See that's the problem with me and being at home all day. I have access to the food in my house, not that we have particularly fattening food but it's there wanting me to eat it. At school I have a snack in the morning and then I have a snack when I get home. I also eat fruit throughout the day (remember I eat so much because I'm nursing). At home I have fruit but I also have a veritable cornucopia of choice. In the summer it's not so much a problem because I LOVE summer fruit, I could snack on it all day. However when it's a choice between an apple or a bowl of Fruit Loops, it's cereal all the way.

Bowen is on the mend, I hope. He still sounds like a freight train when he breathes and still whines after he coughs but he's playing and smiling. Now I just have to get him to sleep and eat. By the way he is SO CUTE and SWEET! Sweeter than Laine ever was at her sweetest, he's a cuddler. I'm also thinking I can see two tooth blisters on his bottom gum, but I've thought that before and he it still toothless. His new sound since getting sick sounds like a dove, you know coo, coo, except without the c part. I hope he starts to sleep better soon, I'm tired.

Well Whiney Whiney Mcterten is calling, I'm off to whip out the boob!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey heather- i loved reading your blog and will continue from now on. i am so sorry bowen has been sick. i need to see your babies soon so they know who i am. i know you have pictures up of me in your house so they will remember me, right??!!

robin said...

Nothing like a good boob to shut a boy up! ....did I say that!!!