Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Wednesday Random Thoughts

Why is the font on this post so big?

I have had lots of gas lately.

My TOT coach brought me lunch today, Black Eyed Pea, Yum.

Laine got two spankings today, one for unbuckling her seatbelt on I-20 and the other for back talking me.

I can't wait to see Robin and Linda and Koby. Especially excited to see my niece/nephew (well sort of) growing in Robin's tummy.

I was supposed to get a cavity filled tomorrow, I called to make sure they take our new insurance and the number is no longer a working number...what the heck?! Now what do I do about this stupid cavity?

It feels so good, feeling good again!

Tomorrow is PAYDAY!

My father-in-law has a respiratory infection, he was supposed to run in the Cowtown 1/2 marathon this weekend but he's too sick. I feel really bad for him, I know he was excited to come and run.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

I just love it when kids unbuckle on the highway! So safe!

robin said...

Yeah! We get to come and visit.....and shop for maternity clothes....and play with the kids....it will be so much fun!

Shauna said...

Heather -
You need to blog again soon because every time that I come to your blog it says: "I have had lots of gas lately." :0)

Anonymous said...

Shauna, how long have you known Heather? Trust me, she has gas ALL HER LIFE. I can't wait til we get there either. When do you get out of school? What time should we be there? I hope Robin doesn't need a nap before we shop.