Tuesday, February 28, 2006

This one's for you Shauna!

OK I'm blogging again and I STILL HAVE LOTS OF GAS. I think something crawled up my heiney and died! Jonathan is even getting grossed out! I'll just blame it on hormones.

Laine and Bowen had the old PTA program on Monday night, there were 15,000 parents there. We arrived right on time and got a seat in the next to the last row. Bowen was so cute in his goat costume! Laine was treated to new boots and a new belt for her attire. All her teachers told me how she was going to steal the show with her dancing...ummmm it was more like dazed and confused dancing. She did the moves but with this glazed over look, I think it was a combination of looking for us and weirded out by all the people. Of course she was still the cutest one on stage!

I'm not sure what to do now that the Olympics are over, it was great TV every single night.

Linda I get out of school at 3:30, come as soon as you can! I hope Robin can sleep on the way so we can jump on the shopping! Yipee!

Questions of the Day...
What make -up item could you not live without?
Mascara

What is your absolute favorite piece of clothing?
The grey sweat pants I got from Linda for Christmas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course Laine was the cutest one up there! At Robin's first dance recital she picked her panties out of her butt. What a doll!

TV pretty much sucks. American Idol is old and House wasn't on last night. Boohoo. Oh well, I'm not a great TV watcher anyway.

We're working on an ETA for Ft. Worth, will let you know ASAP.

robin said...

I hope the gas goes away before weekend...or nobody will like either one of us!

Shauna said...

I am so glad to get to keep reading that for another week or so - with even more detail this time!! That is great!
TV-wise, I am so mad that the Bachelor is over - what do I have to look forward to now??? NOTHING!