Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Let's keep playing!

If you could compete in one Winter Olympic Event what would it be?
The snowboard cross.

Do you tee-tee in the shower?
Yes.

If you could change one thing about your appearance what would it be?
My boobs. Not really big, but after nursing Laine they got EVEN SMALLER, if you can believe that's possible. Just like a 36 B or so.

What are you proudest of?
Easy, my family. All of them, we're all pretty cool.

What is your greatest accomplishment?
Probably nursing my children for as long as I have. I don't love it but I know it's best for them...and free! Or running the 1/2 marathon. Or graduating from college with good grades.

What is your best characteristic? Physical and Personality wise

Physical- my legs or my eyes.
Personality wise- Easy going just like my father...
really I'm loyal, this is hard, optimistic and hopefully Jesus shows in my actions.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Believe me Heather, Jesus shows in your actions.

robin said...

mine's on me blog!!!

Anonymous said...

If you could compete in one Winter Olympic Event what would it be?
Ice skating - I'd love to be that graceful.

Do you tee-tee in the shower?
Yes.

If you could change one thing about your appearance what would it be?
I'd be tall and thin.

What are you proudest of?
My daughter. She is a wonderful young woman, more than I ever hoped for.

What is your greatest accomplishment?
Raising that wonderful young woman. It wasn't always easy, it wasn't always hard. But we did it together!

What is your best characteristic? Oh this is hard. Physical-My ears are flat.

Personality wise-I don't know the answer to this one.