Sunday, February 19, 2006

Q and A

What is the sickest you've ever been?
Short illness- a sinus infection I had while teaching in Weatherford
long- either when I got h.pylori or the recurrent bladder infections

What is the most pain you've been in?
OK, I didn't count the actual labor and delivery of my children but really, this hurt worse:
My milk coming and the subsequent nipple cracking, bleeding, thrush etc...

What is the best decision you've made?
Recently, getting on Zoloft.
That I can be a great mom and still teach. Thanks Mom and Dad for The Myth of the Perfect Mother.
Loving my in-laws for who they are

When were you the most surprised?
Good- finding out Laine was a girl
Bad- my wreck in Benbrook

When did you feel the saddest?
A very low point in our marriage

What is the hardest thing you've ever done?
OK, I didn't count labor and delivery here either.
Physically-Training for the 1/2 marathon.
Emotionally- being a good wife while Jonathan decided what he wanted to be when he grew up.

What scared you the most?
frightened- when a cat got in our duplex in Stephenville and went ballistic at 3:00AM.
scared- when Jonathan quit his job at Vet Outlet and we moved to Abilene.

OK, now those of with a blog have a choice, you can either answer in the comments or answer on your own blog!

6 comments:

momsuet said...

Sickest---no contest...when I developed Spinal meningitis in Houston after surgery and all the other complications that came along.
Most pain..no contest...when I developed Spinal meningitis.
Best decision......closing my business.
Most surprised...when we had a skunk in our bedroom.
Saddest...when my Mom died.
Hardest thing...letting go of my girls.
Scared...this is hard...sometimes what I thought was scary wasn't, so, it doesn't feel or leave a memory of scary to me anymore.

heatherw said...

Laine's answers to the questions.
Is anyone else going to play?

Sickest-on 16, on Friday
Most pain- fell down stairs
decision- I did piano
surprised- like this (made a surprised face)
Saddest- I fell out my chair and Daddy got mad.
Hardest- I lost my circle thing.
Scared- When I was hiding from you(mommy).
FYI: all these things happened today.

Anonymous said...

sickest this last time I was sick I ached in every bone in my body
Most Pain- when my leg was messed up that whole ordeal.
Best decision-start teaching
Most surprised-one time I walked out of the bathroom cause I knew my brother and Heather were in the living room. So to be funny I walked out naked and was going to say something with a country redneck accent and my father-in-law was standing in the middle of the room. If that don't surprise ya nothin will.
Saddest-when my pawpaw died
hardest thing- first year of marriage because it was my fault it was hard.
scared- when I went in for kidney stones and they found a mass around my appendix and they said they could not rule out cancer.

Anonymous said...

Sickest: I had Mono my senior year of high school. My eyes looked like Michael Jackson's in the Thriller video.
Most Pain: Once I was running up an escalator the wrong way, tripped, and busted my knee open in three places on those little spikey steps.
Best Decision: Marrying Mere
Most Surprised: When my parents showed up in Abilene with my sister and didn't tell me.
Saddest: When my parents showed up in Abilene with my sister to tell me my Dad had cancer.
Hardest Thing: Getting my life straight and growing up.
Scared: Watching Poltergiest when I was six years old. Couldn't sleep all night, wouldn't leave the bed to go pee...might have accidentaly peed in my pants.

robin said...

I put mine on my blog! :)

Mere Ware said...

I put mine on my blog too!