Thursday, February 09, 2006

I Love the Olympics

I'm so excited about the Winter Olympics! I love the pomp and circumstance of the Opening Ceremonies, I love the thrill of competition, I love the fact that families have a program that they can watch as a family. I'm encouraging my students to watch, although I don't think many will. I think low income and the fact that 5-10 year olds don't have control of the remote very often. We're even having Olympic competitions next week in my classes. I love it!

OK, you have to check this site out:

www12.familywatchdog.us

It's a website that will show you on a map where sexual offenders are in your neighborhood. Pretty informative.

I'm off to have a dinner prepared for me by women at my church. They have dinner for women with children under 2, it's always at a really great house and we have really good food too.

No comments: