Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Less than stellar

That has been the kind of week we've had here at the Williams' house. I feel like all I've done all week is run around like a chicken with it's head cut off. Somehow I became in charge of some things in my district (???how did that happen, maybe I volunteered for one of them???), both of them have meant meetings, aaack. One of my friends had a baby, I want to munch his sweet little feet, and of course we had to visit the hospital and take dinner this week because I need newborn sweetness so my fill is met without having one of my own.

Laine, bless her heart, has had the stye from HELL this week. I can't even explain to you how horrible it looked. I should have taken a picture but really, it was so bad I didn't want to. She has been to the pediatrician and the pediatric opthamologist. She is on an antibiotic and a eye ointment. The stye actually burst last night, much to our relief, and so it looks better and Laine feels better. And I mean by looking better that it's smaller, however no less gross looking. I don't even know how she was seeing around that thing! it's almost in the corner of her eye.

Jonathan is feeling lots of stress with his job right now. Please pray for him, he has done a huge thing for our family by moving jobs and I want him to feel Happy he made the switch. AND let me tell all of you how awesome Jonathan is! He was supposed to be home early today and that was going to be great because he could help with taking supper to the Crowell's and then I could go get my haircut at 8 tonight. Well, things went yucky in Georgetown and he couldn't leave until 5:30 and it takes 3 hours to get home. I was really disappointed about cancelling my haircut so he called and found a high schooler to come over while I go get my hair did! What a guy! I love him so much!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Jonathan! Gotta love that guy! There is nothing worse than having to cancel a hair appointment!
Poor little Laine! I think I have had one in my life and all I remember is that it hurt like hell!

Anonymous said...

Poor Laine. I hope the kids didn't make fun of her because I don't want to have to beat them up.

robin said...

Don't you hate those weeks that NOTHING seems to go right. THank goodness for our husbands! They have the knack f saving the day just in the nick of time!

I'm ready for y'all to come visit again!!!!

Shauna said...

Can I just tell you that that style thing...I live it every day in my house -with Kenz and with Macy. Ugh.

The Duddington Family said...

I am sorry your week was so crummy. I miss seeing you around on our campus so it is to check up on your with your blog. Husbands are just great. I couldn't imagine myself without mine! ~Jenn